Knighthouse Media, a business-to-business media company, has an excellent opportunity for a Graphic Designer.
The purpose of this position is to layout various business-to-business print publications within a fast-paced/deadline driven environment. In addition to laying out these titles, this position will also be responsible for creating numerous advertisements for our publications depending on the production schedule of the print magazines.
What You Need:
- A four year college degree or relevant work experience
- At least two years experience
- Proficiency with InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator, Acrobat
- Ability to communicate professionally
- Ability to work efficiently with a large work load
- Ability to multi-task and juggle multiple projects with tight deadlines
- Extreme attention to detail
Helpful If You Have:
- Experience with QuarkExpress
- Ability to correct/edit photos
- Have worked at another publishing company and/or newspaper
What To Do:
Applications WITHOUT salary requirements WILL NOT be considered
Knighthouse Media is the publisher of award winning, business to business trade magazines in North America. Corporate executives have come to rely on us to help them stay competitive in their own markets. Every month, we profile dozens of North America's most successful companies and business leaders. This dynamic editorial, combined with leading-edge design, is responsible for a fast-growing readership.