Knighthouse Media is looking for a top-notch writer/editor and social media manager to help lead the company's social media strategy, as well as write and edit content for the company's growing lineup of web and magazine properties. We are looking for a talented, well-rounded professional with experience in writing, blogging, editing and tweeting.
Compensation: Based on Experience
The ideal candidate:
- Has at least three to five years of professional media experience, either print or digital;
- Is familiar with HTML and SEO and highly proficient in using major social media platforms such as LinkedIn, Twitter and Facebook in a B-to-B context;
- Has at least a bachelor's degree in communications or a related topic;
- Is good at meeting deadlines and multitasking, and can work in a fast-paced environment;
- Is comfortable interviewing top-level business executives;
- Is a fast learner who can write and edit content for a variety of market segments, including foodservice, manufacturing and construction;
- Is well-versed in Word, InDesign and Excel; and
- Has a positive, hard-working attitude.
This full-time editor will be based in the Chicago Loop, with the opportunity to telecommute part-time. The editor will work on several of our media properties, including Retail Merchandiser (retail-merchandiser.com) and Food & Drink (fooddrink-magazine.com). This is a great opportunity for the right candidate to play an important role in a growing business.
See https://www.linkedin.com/company/phoenix-media-corp- to learn more about us.
Or fill out the form below.